I'm back!!

My word! How time does fly! It's been awhile, actually over a year. So much has changed. For example, I am no longer an adjunct! I am full-time faculty member at a private college in the south. My ability to teach more than one language was one of the number one reasons I was hired (this is straight from the hiring dean's mouth!). And then, there are many things that have stayed the same, for example, my love for languages. While I've been on hiatus, I haven't once stopped thinking about affordable language related programs offered online. While I get my notes together and get situated, here is a research Master's degree/doctorate from Spain. Enjoy!

PhD Translation and Intercultural Studies
Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Tarragona, Spain
http://isg.urv.es/publicity/doctorate/program.html

Comments

Popular Posts