Welcome! The Basics

Greetings! This blog is about my experience with education; as a student and as a professor. I've been learning languages for quite awhile  and have amassed a vast amount of knowledge that I thought I would share in the form of a blog.

I wrote this blog because I was inspired to help fellow educational professionals with outstanding responsibilities and no or limited advanced education especially in foreign languages beyond the bachelor's degree. Although graduate education degrees are not required in all states in the United States, I am of the opinion that educational professionals can get and deserve every opportunity that will allow them to earn as much as they can!

So I started to compile a list of quality and cheap degrees they may interest foreign language teachers, as I believe in cheap graduate degrees for foreign language teachers. If you are in the humanities field or know someone who is, take a look around. This is the information age, and I have a lot of information to give.

Comments

Popular Posts